20 Christmas Questions
Libby from Life is a Journey not a Destination gave me this idea for a post.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper - you can't recycle those glossy gift bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - no cutting down healthy trees at our house.
3. When do you put up the tree? First weekend in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? As soon as possible. I'd like to get started on Christmas night but people in the family howl in protest.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Bride doll (1976)
6. Hardest person to buy for? My son Broc. He only likes computers and besides knowing nothing about computers, all the games and accessories are so expensive.
7. Easiest person to buy for? Bill - expensive bottles of scotch. (But not this year hehe)
8. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither - I'm too lazy.
9. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life. Such a classic.
10. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around March.
11. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything Mum makes - especially her pudding.
13. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? Coloured and blinking incessantly.
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home (this year anyway)
16. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? Gold star.
17. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning in pj's with a BIG cup of coffee in my hand.
18. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowds at the shops. It's like Christmas has come as some sort of surprise to them.
19. What do you want for Christmas this year? Travel guide to New York.
20. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Traditional but I'm looking to change next year.
Thanks for the post theme Libby.