Friday, November 19, 2010

Magazine Inspiration

Just a quick post this morning as we are heading off for a weekend away. Yah!!!!

As you know I LOVE magazines :: especially at Christmas time with all the colourful loveliness they put on the covers. Here are my current favourites.

Of course, my darling Frankie magazine


So many arty and talented people in the world. I love this idea for a Christmas tree.

Real Living - lots of great ideas for decorating your space this season.

Love this felted ball wreath.

Lots of great holiday activities to do with Rhianna in this months Family Fun magazine.

Of course I love the section on the Eco crafts.

Have a great weekend everybody. I'm looking out the window this morning and the weather looks beautiful - which it needs to be for our weekend away.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Have a great weekend away and I like magazines too

Jan said...

Hope your weekend was a great break for you.
Here I am in Australia and I have not seen all those magazines.
Hugs,
Jan

Vanessa said...

Thanks jan and debbie