Stephanie from Striving for a Simple Life has honoured me with this award. It's the first time I have won anything in such a long time, so thank you Stephanie.
As part of the award I am supposed to tell you 7 things you might not know about me.
1. I used to be a competitive swimmer and have represented Australia as a junior swimmer. (Of course now I would struggle to swim 2 laps in a row)
2. When I first left school I was a Nanny and worked for some fairly prominent families in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney. (Most of the people I worked for should not have had children, they were either insane or never home)
3. I was bullied most of the way through primary school by another little girl called Jackie Wilson. She made my life an absolute hell. (I hope one day she reads this)
4. My biggest love is reading. I'll read just about anything. (Except comics)
5. I used to go shopping a lot. (hangs head in shame)
6. I wish I had of had 3 daughters. (I left my run too late)
7. For the first time ever, I love where I live. The Blue Mountains of NSW.
Thanks again for the award Stephanie. It means a lot to me.