Sunday, April 4, 2010


Early Bird Crafting

For those of you who have ever wondered how early is too early to craft...I have the answer. It's never to early to paint, glue and cut. Well,... maybe have your first coffee before you start cutting.

Not even out of our PJ's and already elbow deep in recycled craft. Today it's old cardboard and egg cartons. Those are actually my PJ's as I love to sleep in my husbands clothing - much to his annoyance. I love his clothing, its big and roomy and smells just like him.

Here is the flower wreath - probably more appropriate for Spring, but who cares. We had fun.


And where do you put a wreath but on the front door to welcome everybody.


Hope everybody enjoyed their Easter break as much as we did - now to keep the momentum going for the next 2 weeks - that will be the real test of my parenting skills. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

libby said...

Love the wreath. You are such a great Mum!

Libby