Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Little Things

It really is the little things in life that bring you the most happiness. Wondering around the house this morning I found these little pockets of happiness around my home and I couldn't helping smiling as I saw them.

Last night my husband brought me home a bunch of flowers, for no particular reason but it was Rhianna who opened the door to let him in. Of course being a woman in training she assumed they were for her. "Oh Daddy, you bought me flowers. It's the very first time you've ever bought me flowers. You usually just buy them for Mummy. Thank you so much."

Bill didn't have the heart to correct her. So when I woke up this morning and saw them, I really did smile.

Then when doing a tidy of the lounge room I found lion and puppy sitting, waiting patiently for the return of their Mumma from school.


And lastly I had a proper look at the little Bingo bags my Mum has made for our school fete. You really are a treasure Mum.

I hope you all find something to smile at today. Have a great weekend everybody.

1 comment:

libby said...

Love the story about the flowers - how sweet :-).

Libby