Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm So Tired
We had such a busy weekend we were all in bed by 9 o'clock last night. On Saturday we had to go up to Rhianna's school to water all the plants. Rhianna has joined the gardening club at school and that means we've ALL joined the gardening club at school. During the holidays the new seedlings and plants have to be watered.
Here's Bill watering in the vegie patch


And here's me watering the new natives


And here's Rhianna, not watering, and playing on the equipment. The things I do!!!

I also won this fabulous 1930's club lounge on Ebay. We had to travel up to Katoomba to collect it.The people we bought it off loved to talk (and talk). We were there 3 hours. But I am in LOVE ,LOVE, LOVE with my new lounges. But boy are they heavy to lift and move around. And that is why we were in bed early on Sunday night.

No comments: